Shrouded Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sacred Rules

Go down

The Sacred Rules Empty The Sacred Rules

Post  Cheshire Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:23 pm

Most everyone has common sense, but Jaxter and I must lay down the laws for those idiots who lack it.  Breaking any of these rules will warrant an immediate ban by me or Jaxter.  There will be no warning as there will be no tolerance, so please just follow them.  

1.  First and foremost, treat others as you want to be treated etc. etc.  Be kind and respectful to your fellow members; do not be an asshole or troll or whatever.  I do not want to deal with anyone who is unable to follow this simple rule.  

2.  Everything here will have an almost R rating.  I will say and do things that children may find uncomfortable.   I don't care what you do or say, but do not cross these lines:  No excessive gore, violence, or anything that will make me vomit.  It is disturbing and if you are into that, something may be wrong with you.  Sex is allowed in role plays but no rape unless the other party agrees to it.  Oh and no lolicons, shotacons, or anything to do with pedophilia.  If you want to have a character engaged in sexual activity, have them be at least 16 years of age.  I should probably say 18, but let's get real, we've all heard of the show 16 and Pregnant and if this bothers you, leave.  

3.  For those who don't know, no godmodding or autohitting.  

4.  Please, please, post topics in their respective areas.  For example, only chat in the Miscellaneous Chat Room and post your random pictures in the Gallery.

5.  Once you have read and complied to these rules, please post some sort of pledge saying that you have read and will abide by them.    
Cheshire
Cheshire
Admin

https://shroudeddreams.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum